Who We Are
Dirk Schlimm is a partner at Jenoir International Inc. He is an expert in innovation, collaboration and power politics in global organizations and the author of Influencing Powerful People (McGraw-Hill, New York and authorized Chinese translation). Dirk holds a doctorate in comparative law from the University of Konstanz, Germany.
Jennifer Clement founded Jenoir International Inc. in 1987. Her expertise is in protocol and diplomacy. Jennifer received a MSSc from the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs at Syracuse University, New York.
What We Do
We support, challenge and inspire leaders and their teams to innovate, lead and succeed.
- Leadership Team Effectiveness
- Business Change
- Team and People Reviews
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Education Seminars
- Influencing Powerful People
- Building Better Board Dynamics
- Difficult Conversations
- Teamwork and Collaboration in Global Organizations
- Negotiation Skills for the Data Driven Economy
- Strategic Thinking
- Principles of Leadership
- Managing and Resolving Conflict in High Performance Organizations
- Leading the Modern Sales Organization